Support for the long haul.
Developed with extensive input from Maloja's Pushbikers cycling team, the Men's PushbikersM. SQlab Bib Short combines compressive muscle stabilization with plush support that wards off chafing as you rack up long miles on the road. This particular version of Maloja's PushbikerM. SQlab Bib Short differentiates itself from the standard Pushbiker Bib Short with a slightly different chamois, otherwise it remains exactly the same in style and support.
Bike Stretch Eco HC fabric is the most technical fabric in Maloja's collection, offering a tightly knitted structure that hugs hard-working muscles with compressive support and stabilization. The fabric gets its eco credentials from Econyl fibers, which are entirely comprised of recycled nylon for less of an environmental impact, but without reducing its supportive characteristics.
Looking to the underside of these bib shorts, you'll find Maloja's Manner S.A.T. chamois developed with seamless top layer to prevent irritation from ruining your everyday training and weekend racing efforts alike. This seamless chamois uses bi-stretch elastic foam that conforms brilliantly to your underside without chafing cropping up at mile 20 when you still have another 50 to go. Plus, it employs a Polygiene odor control finish to keep it fresh over extended periods, even when you're sweating heavily under the hot sunshine.
- Technical bib short developed with Maloja's Pushbikers team
- Bike Stretch Eco HC fabric wraps muscles in high compression
- Breathable mesh uppers with high-performance bib straps
- Manner S.A.T. chamois is seamless to prevent irritation
- Polygiene odor control on chamois for lasting freshness
- Smooth flatlock seams keep irritation at bay
- Laser-cut leg endings with silicone grippers