PortaM. Pants 1/2 Chamois Bike Short
Maloja is well known for bringing bright and modern styles to its kits, and the PortaM. Pants 1/2 Chamois Bike Shorts fall right in line with the brand's reputation. They combine bold colors with simple patterns that elevate the shorts beyond your usual go-to black shorts, without skimping on performance-elevating technology. The PortaM. shorts utilize Maloja's Bike Stretch Eco fabric, built to support your muscles with recycled nylon (in moonless, mountain lake, and red poppy colors), offering a comfortable hug, with plenty of stretch thanks to the high spandex content. This equates to a short that moves with you without irritation when you're putting the hammer down, and gently compresses key muscle groups to reduce fatigue. To support more than just your muscles, Maloja employs its women's specific Peak chamois at the saddle. The Peak is seamless, and features bio-stretch material to move with you comfortably, while the perforated foam works to pull moisture away from your skin to keep you dry. Poligiene technology is used in the pad to add odor-fighting technology, keeping you fresh from your first to last mile.
- Stylish shorts that bring European flair to your kit
- Stretchy and supportive fabric hugs your muscles
- Peak chamois damps harsh road vibrations, wicks moisture
- Bio-stretch tech in chamois moves with you comfortably
- Silicone mesh at hem locks fit in place for tidy look
- Poligiene technology fights odor to keep you fresh