To say that the Maloja Women's HochriesM. Pant has a lengthy resume and a can-do attitude is an understatement. Adept at climbing, hiking, casual wear, or dare say, climbing while hiking, the HochriesM features a 4-way stretch fabric for unencumbered mobility and dexterity, while the fabric constitution lends quick-drying and moisture-wicking performance. So you can say goodbye to that soggy bottom situation. Additionally, the pants are equipped with an adjustable bottom hem, ensuring that you're able to cinch the pants down over a pair of boots or keep it tight at the ankle while climbing.
- A pant that talks the talk and walks the walk
- Stretch fabric dries quickly and wicks away moisture
- DWR treatment fends off precipitation
- Articulated knees bolster mobility
- Integrated belt provides a personalized fit
- Bevy of pockets keep necessities close
- Slim fit promotes unencumbered movements