ChaterinaM. 1/2 Chamois Bike Short
Style and support come together in Maloja's ChaterinaM. 1/2 Chamois Bike Short. Built for long rides, the ChaterinaM features a blend of recycled nylon and spandex that wraps your muscles in strategic panels, offering comfort and fatigue-reducing compression on the ride. Unlike many other performance-oriented pieces, the ChaterinaM is packed with character, with a simple clover pattern all over which sets them far apart from plain black shorts, and brings the brand's signature European flair to your outfit.
But looks aren't everything, and the construction goes to show with the new Women's Peak chamois cushioning you from below. The Peak chamois is designed for demanding rides, with high-density 3-layer foam that offers maximum protection against jarring roads, and the perfect amount of padding where your sit bones see the most stress. The chamois is designed with dense, micro-perforation that elevates breathability, while keeping the surface smooth for uniformly distributed weight. On top, the chamois utilizes a polyester microfiber fabric that stretches and moves with you, with a soft feel to keep you comfortable when you're crushing the long miles.
- Stylish and bold shorts for long and demanding rides
- Supportive fabrics wrap your muscles to reduce fatigue
- Strategically placed panels wrap you comfortably
- Reduce irritation with flat-lock seams
- Women's Peak chamois absorbs jarring impacts and breathes
- Poligiene technology fights odors to keep you fresh
- Silicone mesh strap at hem locks legs in place for clean fit