Storm SL.2 6-Bolt Rotor
When you're hitting the trail, and don't want to carry along extra weight where you don't have to, bolt on the Magura Storm SL 6-Bolt Rotor. These super light rotors went on a weight-shaving spree this year, knocking excess grams off wherever possible, while still achieving superior braking power and modulation. The Storm SL takes inspiration from the original Storm rotors, but opens things up with massive vent holes throughout the spider, and drilled holes through your contact patch to help both with heat vetting and weight shaving at once.
The Magura Storm SL 6 Bolt Rotor comes standard on Marta brakes, but it can also be used with nearly any brake in Magura's disc brake line up, with the exception of the Gustav M. The gentle sawtooth shaping on the outside diameter decreases the chances that you'll experience brake squeal. It comes with sturdy steel fasteners and will work with any 6 Bolt compatible hubs.
- Ultra-light rotors that shed weight and shred trail
- Open polygonal vent holes drop weight and heat
- Burly construction, like the Storm, but without bulk
- Ideal for riders looking to shed grams wherever possible
- Works with all Magura brakes except for the Gustav M
- Item #MGR002O
- X30Cr 13 Steel
- Attachment Type
- all Magura brakes (except Gustav M)
- 160mm, 180mm
- Claimed Weight
- [160mm] 3.5oz (100g), [180mm] 4.2oz (118g)
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.