The fruits of your labor.
When thinking of fruit, some of us imagine the sweet juicy nectar of a peach, or the crisp refreshing bite of an apple, and while each no doubt have their positive attributes, the designers at Machines For Freedom see more depth to it. Fruits can be bitter, unripened, and have a thick, tough rind, much like your dedication, stubborn will power, and resolve when it comes to committing to your goals and pushing through the final miles. With that said, its no surprise that The Fruits Print Jersey was crafted with bold citrus prints that are a little bit sweet, a little bit rough, and a little bit thorny, reminding us to be just as we are — tough, wild, and feminine, if we feel like it.
The jersey is constructed to perform with you on the bike, keeping your cycling goals in mind with high-performance European fabrics that maintain a knack for wicking away perspiration, breathing, and drying quickly. To help you stay comfortable on the ride, the fabric is topped with Coldblack technology that reflects heat, while UPF 50+ technology shields the sun's harmful rays. It's cut to be a bit compressive, holding your muscles gently for support while you power through the solo rides, but not so much that you won't have room to move. The jersey is topped off with three back pockets, with a center that's large enough for your layering shell, and a side zippered pocket with water resistant qualities to keep your gadgets secure. Offering a little alleviation from soaring temps, the jersey is equipped with a full-length self-locking zipper for dropping heat on strenuous climbs or triple-digit afternoons.
- A citrus inspired jersey for tough and wily cyclists
- European fabrics wick away sweat and dry quickly
- Coldblack technology reflects heat to keep you comfortable
- Shield yourself from harsh rays with UPF 50+ technology
- 3 deep pockets stash your goodies and tools for the ride
- Keep gadgets dry in zippered moisture-resistant side pocket
- Self-locking zippers allow you to vent on major climbs
- Compressive fit supports your muscles while you ride