Whether the weather is warm, or whether the weather is cool.
Push through the chills of spring in comfort and style with help from Machines for Freedom in the All-Weather Women's Vest. Offering just a touch of weather protection for those sporadic spring showers, the vest packs in water resistance with a velvety-soft touch that stretches with you while you move fore and aft on the bike. A rich yellow color makes this piece sing to springtime, while boosting visibility, and all without fluorescent hues that strain the eye.
While this piece may evoke soft and flowery images, don't let its appearance fool you. It's built for women who want to ride hard, with 4-way stretch that supports you as you ride. Its cut to contour to your natural curves, flattering your shape while giving you the coverage you need. In the back you'll find two deep pockets for stashing your homemade goodies and an extra layer when you're diving into the longer solo rides.
And perhaps our favorite part of this vest is actually where it comes from: Machines for Freedom. A company made by women, designing for women, aiming to provide us with materials that never give up, and race-ready fits that allow us to perform at our peak on the bike. While others have put us on the back burner, Machines for Freedom takes us to the heart of things, diving into the sport with total support and a welcoming cuts that show us that we belong at the center of cycling.
- A supportive vest that conquers rain and wind
- Race-ready fit contours to your curves and flatters
- 4-way stretch offers free range of motion
- Protect your neck from windchill with high collar
- Deep pockets offer storage for goodies and gear
- Ultra-light construction is packable in jersey pocket
- Reflective accents help boost visibility in low light
- Crafted by women to support women who push the limits