Why We Like The MAAP Training 3.0 Bib
Designed for our hardest and longest rides, the MAAP Training 3.0 Bib features a durable 4-way stretch Italian fabric construction engineered to keep its shape, wick moisture, and offer optimal breathability as we ride. The dual-density ergonomic chamois keeps us more than comfortable during long days in the saddle, while the female-specific cut and seamless elastic bib straps deliver all-day comfort.
- Comfortable, reliable bib ideal for hot summer road rides
- Italian performance blend is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Ergonomically engineered chamois provides all-day seated comfort
- Seamless elastic bib straps with a mesh backing for breathability
- Silicone gripper inside the DTM Elasticated hem keeps legs in place
- Visibility is enhanced by reflective branding and rear tabs
- UPF 50+ rating protects your legs from the bright sun
- Item #MAQ007T
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED
- [face fabric] 78% nylon, 22% elastane
- spring, summer
- ergonomically engineered dual-density chamois
- seamless elastic straps
- Leg Gripper
- DTM Elasticated branded hem with internal silicone gripper
- UPF Rating
- logo branding, back-of-leg tabs
- Claimed Weight
- 6.35oz (180g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help