Team 3.0 Bib Short
MAAP is always looking for ways to progress, so it's updated its most loved style to bring us the Team 3.0 Bib Shorts. With new bib brace materials and construction, these shorts fit closer to the body and help regulate our body temperature as we ride. And to make sure that comfort is at the forefront of its design, MAAP cut no corners with the chamois—other than in an ergonomic way. The insert's silhouette is constructed to mirror the shape of our saddle, giving us perfect alignment with dual-density padding to reduce vibrations and alleviate pressure. It's lined with a soft-touch microfiber and accompanied by laser cut ventilation points that keep things cool and dry.
- Bib shorts built with lasting comfort and the perfect fit
- Ergonomically-engineered chamois cushions in all the right places
- Laser-cut hem band with silicone for minimal ride up and max comfort
- Dual-bonded construction offers chafe-free, snug comfort
- Perforations on soft-touch microfiber allow air to flow
- Lightweight, seamless bib brace delivers a true-to-form fit
- Item #MAQ0006
- Leg Gripper
- micro silicone dots
- road cycling
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 1, 2022
Smeadium is my new size
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5"
Love the MAAP feel but the size was too big. If you've lost a few lbs b/c of cycling you may want to down size.
August 24, 2021
Great fit but stains
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
Wore them for first time on a 70 mile ride and couldn't have been happier with fit and comfort level. One big problem: they stain. I'm keeping them in the hopes that a few times through the wash will do the trick but I don't recommend wearing them with a light jersey at first.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
August 15, 2021