Pro Bib Shorts
MAAP's all new Pro Bib Short takes its signature bib short fit and updates the construction for a professional level of performance that has us sighing with comfort as we pedal our favorite routes. A minimalist design reduces weight and minimizes bulk, with breathable materials to help regulate our body temperature, and a compressive fit that offers support as we ride.
An ergonomically-engineered chamois reduces pressure at key saddle contact points, with dual-density padding to reduce vibrations and alleviate pressure on the spine. Laser cut perforations improve air flow to offer comfort on hot days and hard rides, while the insert's silhouette mirrors the cut of a saddle for true alignment that molds to our movements as we pedal. And to top off the comfort tank, it's lined with a soft-touch microfiber that feels smooth every mile of the way.
- Pro-level comfort in the saddle during long rides
- 4D woven fabric offers breathable comfort and a supportive fit
- Ergonomic chamois aligns and adapts for comfortable riding
- Updated leg band delivers an improved fit and reliable silicone grip
- Short length ideal for cycling in hot summer conditions
- Smooth stretch jacquard straps merge into a breathable back panel
- Item #MAQ000C
- 4D synthetic
- Leg Gripper
- internal printed silicone dot pattern
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.