Item # LGN00K4
Louis Garneau Zone Bag $19.95
Bulging pockets no more.
Instead of loading up your pockets to the point where they're bulging with stuff, attach the Louis Garneau Zone Bag underneath your saddle as a simple storage solution. It's small enough for everyday road rides and crosstown commutes, yet offers plenty of storage for all your repair tools, essentials, and supplements. The adjustable straps attach to virtually any saddle rails or seatpost, so you know it'll work on your favorite urban commuter or lightweight road steed. Ultimately, it's a great option if you're seeking a simplistic storage solution without the bells and whistles of other bags.
- Simplistic storage solution for commutes and short rides
- Zippered compartment for repair tools and essentials
- Adjustable straps attach to saddle rails and seatpost
- Rear loop for attaching your blinking light
- Reflective highlights pop to passing traffic
View more Seat Bags
Reviews & Community
Take what you need.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My favorite thing about this bag is that you can access the contents without having to take it off the saddle. All my previous bags you’ve had to take it off to open the zipper. It nestles nicely under the saddle and is low profile. It's more compact that I thought it would be based on the dimensions. It fits a spare MTB tube, levers, CO2, and pocket size multi-tool, but just barely.