Bulging pockets no more.
Instead of loading up your pockets to the point where they're bulging with stuff, attach the Louis Garneau Zone Bag underneath your saddle as a simple storage solution. It's small enough for everyday road rides and crosstown commutes, yet offers plenty of storage for all your repair tools, essentials, and supplements. The adjustable straps attach to virtually any saddle rails or seatpost,
so you know it'll work on your favorite urban commuter or lightweight
road steed. Ultimately, it's a great option if you're seeking a simplistic storage solution without the bells and whistles of other bags.
- Simplistic storage solution for commutes and short rides
- Zippered compartment for repair tools and essentials
- Adjustable straps attach to saddle rails and seatpost
- Rear loop for attaching your blinking light
- Reflective highlights pop to passing traffic