If full-length tights aren't your thing, and you're wary of the very idea of embrocation, the Louis Garneau Zip-Leg Warmers 2 are the obvious choice for your winter closet. Featuring a proprietary warming fabric and a stay-put fit, the Zip-Leg Warmers will help you in your conquest of harsh winter weather—the riding is still up to you.
Louis Garneau's Zip-Leg Warmers 2 are made from Garneau's own Heatmaxx fabric. This material uses a fleecy brushed-back inner-lining to insulate and retain body heat. Garneau knows that thermo-regulation is just one part of an effective warmer. For the Zip-Leg Warmers, fit is just as important as function. For an effective fit without twenty minutes of struggle, the warmers use a nine-inch ankle zipper and silicone thigh gripper. For barely-there comfort, flatlock seams have been used throughout the warmer. The Zip-Leg Warmers 2 also feature reflective logos for safer low-light riding.
- Performance-driven leg warmers for chilly days in the saddle
- HeatMaxx fabric wicks sweat, retains heat, and is soft against skin
- Nine-inch ankle zipper and silicone thigh gripper lock down the fit
- UPF 50 offers reliable protection against the sun
- Flatlock seams eliminate painful chafing on the road
- Reflective accent boosts your overall visbility