Bomb descents, rail corners, and grind up climbs in the Louis Garneau women's Stream Zappa Shorts. With a more relaxed fit than your traditional spandex fare, these shorts are made from a durable blend of polyester and spandex that moves comfortably as you shift your weight on the bike to navigate technical trails. Seamless inner legs reduce friction and chafing, while a snap and hook-and-eye closure pairs with a partially elasticized waist to keep these shorts securely in place. To cap things off, the Stream Zappa's feature a snap loop system that's compatible with Louis Garneau's separately sold padded innershorts for extra comfort and protection.
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Snap broke first ride
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
Waistband has both a snap and a hook closure. I wore these ONE time and when taking them off, the back of the snap pulled out through the stretch material. This is poor quality, trying to return now.