Blocking the wind, not your pockets.
The lightweight and packable Louis Garneau Women's Speedzone X-Lite Vest provides wind-blocking functionality without limiting jersey pocket access. Its design incorporates a large hole across the back of the vest to leave jersey pockets open to the air for quick access to ride necessities. A small pocket in the back of the collar serves as a storage pouch when the winds die down, so you can efficiently stow the vest in a jersey pocket. As an added touch, reflective elements across the front and back of the vest increase visibility to other road users in low-light and cloudy conditions.
View more Women's Vests
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Open lower back is great!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I am a huge fan of wearing a vest for riding...seems to work in a wide variety of weather. I had a PI vest that I've liked for like 8 years. Thought it was time to update and got this vest. It's great...lightweight and the open back is brilliant - saves me from fighting the vest when I'm trying to get something out of my jersey pocket. It folds into a little pocket at the collar too. It might be slightly less warm than my previous vest so something to keep in mind as you choose fabric weights (but it did rain lightly on me during my 53 degree ride yesterday and it kept me warm enough)