Sapphire Mountain Cycling Shoe
While we wouldn't recommend them for competitive endurance racers, the Louis Garneau women's Sapphire Shoes are more than capable of shuttling recreational mountain bikers and roadies looking to dip their toes into the trail or CX scene for some off-season cross training. The synthetic upper, mesh ventilation, and hook-and-loop straps are general across LG's road and mountain lines, but the lugged, Ergo Grip II outsole with removable studs is native only to the latter. The shoes are finished with an HRS-80 heel cup design, which keeps the foot anchored while cleaning rocky pitches.
- Mountain bike shoes for trail or cyclocross
- Ergo Grip II outsole has removable studs for traction
- HRS-80 heel cup design anchors the foot
- 2-bolt mountain cleat compatibility for a secure hold
- Synthetic materials are built to withstand trail conditions
- Mesh ventilation increases airflow