Like an iconic stapler adorning a pristinely organized desk space, the Louis Garneau Women's Milton Skirt puts a final touch of flair on any day's cycling kit. Made from stretchy, breathable fabrics, this skirt lets you transition seamlessly from social saddle time to post-ride lunch at your favorite café. Garneau finished the Milton off with a soft HugFit waist for a secure, pinch-free fit and includes its sewn-in Drytex 2002 inner shorts, featuring a women-specific AirSport chamois with multi-thickness padding for comfortable support without unnecessary bulk.
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
XS ordered, xs Loved! Fit is great, I have a hard time with getting things to fit right..I'm 5'1" and 100lbs. , and this is awesome, a little room in the waist but not enough that they fit large..the length of the back is sweet too, just a little longer, for comfort and style, I like it, it's not catching on the seat either!! Huge plus. I really like riding in a "skirt" , with a thick chamois underneath, they're just so comfortable. Yay! Plus I mountain bike in Moab also and it's fun to be "dressed up" :0) !