If you've raced or trained for a triathlon before, you know well that your biggest asset is your energy, so it would be foolish to waste it on carrying around a bulky, ill-fitting kit that drags in the water and air. To streamline things, Louis Garneau crafts the Tri Comp Sleeveless Top for Women, dialing in aero — and hydrodynamics— to offer a cut that works for all body tyles, thanks to its sleek fabric that contours to your curves for a supportive fit with maximum compression.
Its built from a combination of Endurexx fabric that resists chlorine while wrapping you snug, and panels of square mesh that boost breathability on long and trying climbs. The 19-inch invisible zipper further promotes a well-ventilated feel, all without disturbing its bright, stylish appeal. Offset shoulder seams reduce pressure when you're wearing it underneath a wetsuit and mini-stitching accentuates overall stretch. Other key features include two mesh pockets for holding energy gels, a multimedia pocket for internally routing your headphones, and reflective accents for brilliant visibility.
- A streamlined top for dominating all disciplines
- Quick-drying fabric sheds water after the swim
- Fight unsightly stains with chlorine-resistance
- 4-way stretch contours to your curves and supports
- Compressive fit keeps you snugly supported
- Drop heat in a pinch with full-length zipper
- Hydrodynamic construction glides through water