Supportive stretch for triathletes.
Stretchy and supportive, the Louis Garneau Women's Comp Sleeveless comfortably conforms to your body while ventilating your core to prevent overheating. Endurexx fabric is comprised of nylon and chlorine-resistant Lycra X-Life, delivering supportive stretch and long-lasting use, especially when you're training in the pool. Power Mesh panels actively ventilate your upper body when you're training and racing. Plus, its sleeveless silhouette encourages full mobility when you're swimming, running, and riding at a rapid pace.
The 15-inch invisible zipper further promotes a well-ventilated feel, all without disturbing its bright, stylish appeal. Offset shoulder seams reduce pressure when you're wearing it underneath a wetsuit and mini-stitching accentuates overall stretch. Other key features include two mesh pockets for holding energy gels, a multimedia pocket for internally routing your headphones, and reflective accents for brilliant visibility.
View more Men's Tri Tops
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.