A chamois for any outfit.
Turn any ensemble into a cycling-worthy fashion choice with the Louis Garneau women's 2002 Undies. Whether you wear them under your work clothes for a daily commute, with a pair of baggies on the trail, or under your favorite workout tights during spin class, these shorts cushion the ride with a Slim Flex chamois and provide excellent breathability to keep you cool and dry. Flatlock seams eliminate uncomfortable chafing, nano-silver technology fights off odor-production, and a comfortable elastic waist band hold these under shorts securely in place.
- A slim-fit chamois for turning any outfit into a cycling kit
- Short length doesn't interfere with shorts, dresses, pants
- Breathable construction wicks away perspiration
- Flatlock seams keep irritating hems out of the way
- SlimFlex chamois breathes and cushions your sit bones
- Nano-Silver technology fights off odor to keep you fresh
- Elastic waist band holds shorts in place