Wind Dry II Shoe Cover
When introducing its Wind Dry II Shoe Cover, Louis Garneau asks: "If the sun is shining, why not go for a ride?" Why not, indeed, Louis? With a windproof fabric and a neoprene cuff, the Wind Dry II booties are certainly ready to go—temperature be damned. LG makes no claim for water resistance, so we recommend only taking them out on bright, dry winter afternoons and late fall mornings that promise a clear day but might require a barrier between your vulnerable extremities and the chilly seasonal air.
- Cycling shoe covers for cold, dry days of base miles
- Blocks the wind on blustery days when sunlight beckons
- Neoprene cuff seals against the cold
- Shrugs off abrasion with reinforced soles
- 360-degree reflectivity enhanced by the pedaling motion