There's no such thing as free speed, but the Louis Garneau Vitesse Helmet is the closest you'll get with its streamlined design and dimpled surface that breaks up wind resistance. Aided by computational fluid dynamics, the designers at LG went through countless iterations in the making of the Vitesse Helmet, making sure the aerodynamics were just right and the helmet didn't skimp on ventilation. The dimpled upper surface takes inspiration from the P-09 TT Helmet, further reducing drag when you're pushing down the road at an ever-increasing cadence and aggressively situated in a low-slung aero position.
Besides being astoundingly aerodynamic, the Vitesse Helmet features lightweight In-Mold construction with 14 vents for superior airflow on those hot summer days in the saddle. Inner-evacuation vents speed up the flow of air inside the helmet, lending an airy-cool feel, even when you're sweating profusely while training and racing. Additionally, you'll find the helmet boasts MIPS technology, which places a low-friction liner inside the helmet to disperse rotational forces during an angled crash with the pavement. Ultimately, this technology prevents rotational forces from being transferred through the helmet, giving you extra peace of mind when things go horribly wrong during a high-speed training ride or competitive racing scenario.
- Aerodynamic helmet shaves time off training and racing
- Streamlined design with dimples that reduce slowing drag
- MIPS low-friction liner disperses rotational impacts
- Lightweight In-Mold construction with 14 airflow vents
- Inner evacuation channels speed up airflow inside helmet
- Spiderlock Pro Road adjustment system for a secure fit
- X-Static anti-odor liner, lined with cooling fibers