Tri X-Speed IV Shoe
Whether the bike leg is the one you live for or the part you dread most, you need a shoe that can help you hasten the transitions and transfer power. Louis Garneau updates their mid-range tri shoe with an improved double-strap design, allowing you to fine-tune the fit for greater comfort during the bike leg. The wider entry point makes transitions easier, while the breathable upper and insole helps moisture evaporate for less friction while you pedal. Returning features include a carbon composite sole, which provides a stiff but not too rigid platform for your efforts. The Tri X-Speed IV is less stiff and a few grams heavier than the X-Lite tri shoe, so it strikes a balance for those athletes either newer to the sport or looking for a more comfortable option. The sole is compatible with both 2- and 3-bolt cleats, allowing you to use the pedals with which you’re most familiar.
- A triathlon shoe with easier entry for your early career's races
- More spacious fit and generous arch support for increased comfort
- Ventilated outsole resists the effects of summer heat
- Heel stabilizer reduces abrasion from riding without socks
- Synthetic upper minimizes seams to reduce potential irritation
- Reflective details help you stay visible during early morning training
- Item #LGNZ4BN
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- 2 hook-and-loop straps
- nylon, fiberglass
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt and 3-bolt
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 8.8oz (250g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.