Tri X-Lite III Shoe
Louis Garneau updates their Tri X-Lite shoes for an even more comfortable, more efficient shoe for your triathlon racing and training. The wide hook-and-loop straps not only make transitions fast and efficient but also disperse the tension across your foot to increase comfort while pedaling. The Coolmax lining and mesh-paneled outer dries quickly to keep pedaling friction-free, while the carbon composite sole ensures efficient power transfer from leg to pedal. Transitions are also now seamless affairs thanks to a large, easy-to-fasten strap and handy pull tab that makes stepping in and clipping in a breeze and will have you off and running afterwards in a snap.
- A lightweight, fast-drying, triathlon-specific cycling shoe
- Synthetic leather upper with mesh inserts for added ventilation
- Stiff carbon composite outsole efficiently transfers power
- Toe reinforcement boosts durability
- Dual hook-and-loop straps and handy pull tab for easy on and off
- Compatible with 3-bolt cleats