Up your game.
You've finally made the leap and gone all-in on your tri kit to make the most of the summer's season, and the Louis Garneau Tri Course Sleeveless Jersey is an integral part of that performance upgrade. Its lightweight SpeedTech fabric features dimples, inspired by those found on a golf ball, with aims at reducing overall drag so you move through the air smoothly, and most importantly, with more speed. Add in a form-fitting, super streamlined profile and you have a race-ready piece of kit that tucks stealthily under a wetsuit and dries quickly on the bike so you can focus on moving forward to the next transition.
In addition to its wind-cheating fabrics, the Tri Course jersey includes all the features discerning triathletes look for when deciding on kit. In addition to its aero properties, the fabrics' high breathability and moisture-wicking prowess situate it well to handle the rigors of warm-weather events. Garneau also adds coldblack treatment across the jersey to reflect the sun's harmful rays for an extra dose of protective cooling.
- A sleeveless jersey built for triathlon speed
- Aerodynamic fabrics reduce drag to gain precious seconds on the bike
- Lightweight, breathable fabrics function well in summer heat
- Coldblack treatment reflects UV rays for cool protection
- Rear pockets stow gels and other small essentials
- Race-ready fit minimizes excess fabric