New kit for the season.
Kick off the season and get started on a fresh new race day kit with the Louis Garneau Tri Course Women's Shorts. Their blend of lightweight fabrics and compressive capabilities make for a highly streamlined fit that breathes easily while providing the support you need to minimize muscle fatigue over accumulated transitions. LG adds a tri-specific chamois that dries fast to provide just enough padding on the bike and minimal bulk on the run so you can focus on your split times and dial in for a PR.
- A streamlined triathlon short
- Blend of lightweight and compressive fabrics provide support
- Coldblack treatment reflects sun ray for cooling comfort
- Soft waist band is adjustable for the perfect fit
- Mesh rear pocket holds a gel or other small essential
- Low-profile, tri-specific chamois supports without excess bulk
- Streamlined fit hides easily under wetsuits
View more Women's Tri Bottoms
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.