Tri Air Shoe
Your search for a premium tri shoe can end here with the Tri Air Shoe from Louis Garneau. It took its bestselling Tri-400 shoe and gave it some meaningful updates to improve the comfort so you can focus on racing and training and not sore feet. By providing exceptional cooling, supporting the feet, and transferring power efficiently, you can expect lower times between T1 and T2.
Louis Garneau uses heat-shielding materials on the shoe’s upper that helps reflect the sun’s rays and thus, heat, keeping your feet as cool as possible. Furthermore, it also places mesh vents in strategic areas and uses a ventilated Carbon Air Lite outsole. This allows for impressive airflow all while still maintaining a really stiff outsole for efficient transfer.
What we're most excited about though is the addition of its patent-pending X-Comfort Zones to both the inner and outer sides of the upper. First seen on its top-tier road shoe, the X-Comfort Zone allows for an expandable area of the shoe providing 5-10 mm of non-restrictive expansion while still providing ample support. That means a reduction or elimination of numbness and hotspots all while accommodating various widths.
- Louis Garneau's premium tri shoe for snagging PRs
- Heat-shielding microfiber and mesh upper keep feet cooler
- Large heel tab aids in faster transitions
- BOA L6 dial and hook and loop closure secures the foot
- Carbon Air Lite outsole provides airflow and stiffness
- Dual X-Comfort Zones improve the fit and comfort
- Ventilated IceFil Transfo 3D insole with 3 adjustable arches dials in the fit keeps feet cool
- Item #LGN00M7
- Upper Material
- microfiber, mesh
- hook-and-loop strap, BOA L6
- Ventilated IceFil Transfo 3D insole with 3 adjustable arches
- Carbon Air Lite composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt road
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 8.3oz (235g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year