You don't really like the sound that your cycling shoes make as you step on the sidewalk's ice-crusted asphalt, but you do like the way your legs feel when you're wearing the Louis Garneau Women's Training Pants. This heavyweight tight boasts a Polartec Drytex 6000 construction with a brushed interior that maintains warmth while managing moisture and stretching to your convenience. The exterior is smooth to make layering a breeze, just in case you need a pair of weather-protective pants as well.
- Heavyweight tights for cycling in winter's cold mornings
- Stretchy Polartec Drytex 6000 manages moisture and maintains warmth
- Flattering HugFit waist stays secure after miles of pedaling
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.