Torrent RTR Pant
Taking the bike to work on the rainy days takes an extra level of motivation and preparation. To give you a little assist when you’re scrambling for the right layers, Louis Garneau crafts the Torrent RTR Pant for Men out of 2.5-layer Extenz fabric that holds up to the weather, and just enough extra space for throwing your favorite bibs or tights underneath before you hit the road. The Torrent RTR Pants feature anatomical paneling that allow total free range of motion, and huge reflective accents targeting the thighs and ankles, because rainy days rarely lend themselves to clear visibility, and staying seeing around busy motorists is a critical part of your commute. To top the pants off, Garneau offers adjustable heel loops that secure the pants around your shoes for a water-free fit, and an elastic waist that adjusts for total comfort while you ride.
- Element-fighting pants for wintry commutes
- 2.5-layer construction keeps water outside
- Ample reflective accents help you stay seen
- Mesh lining assists in breathability
- Heel loops secure pants in place
- Elastic waist with drawstring lets you dial in your fit