Embrace the rain.
Instead of letting the threat of rain deter you from getting your daily ride in, zip up the Louis Garneau Women's Jacket and pedal off under dark skies with confidence. Featuring a waterproof, breathable 2.5-layer Extenz construction, this jacket defends you from rain, sleet, and snow on your ride while still allowing sweaty internal moisture to escape easily for dry comfort. Meanwhile, a packable pocket with a flip-over puller makes for quick and easy storage if the clouds abate, while the silicone grippers at the rear hem provide a snug, secure fit without any irritating ride-ups. A chest clasp prevents the jacket from flapping when it's unzipped to let cool air in, and the articulated elbows and stretchy design ensure you have an unrestricted range of motion on your ride.
- Lightweight, weatherproof cycling jacket for uncertain skies
- Waterproof, breathable fabric protects against the elements
- Regular fit provides room for layers and easy mobility
- Packable pocket lets you stow jacket on the fly
- Silicone grippers at hem secures the fit
- Back vent promotes a cooling airflow for breathability
- Zippered pockets stash wallet, snacks, and phone
View more Women's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.