Ready for cold-weather cycling.
Break out the Louis Garneau Women's Thermal Pro Jersey when those chilly fall temps come rolling along this year. Comfort and softness blend seamlessly on your next ride under gorgeous autumn colors thanks to the Polartec Thermal Pro and HeatMaxx construction. The Polartec Thermal Pro fabric retains warmth while wicking sweat away from your skin for dry comfort, which is further enhanced by the strategically-placed ventilation for continual airflow. HeatMaxx stretches easily when you're pedaling hard and fast for a full range of motion, and features a brushed back for soft next-to-skin comfort. Reflective accents throughout help get you noticed by others on the road when the sun's set before your ride is over, and the innovative zip garage on the collar hides its metal from your neck for irritation-free comfort.
- Warm and comfortable jacket for cold-weather rides
- Polartec Thermal Pro fabric traps heat and pulls away sweat
- Regular fit offers room for baselayers underneath
- Underarm panels enhance breathability and flex
- Numerous reflective accents boost visibility
- Elastic hem cinches for added protection
- Multiple pockets stash maps, phone, water, and snacks