Supra Windbreaker Top
Oh that glorious spring day when we can finally break out our short-sleeve jerseys and consign the thermal jerseys and windproof jackets to the kit drawer for another year! We've all felt that exhilaration looking out on a mid-March, sun-dappled lawn while the coffee cools and the San Remo podium is awarded in Dutch on the race feed streaming on our laptops; however, if you're like us, then you've also tempted the fates too early in the year, rolling out into a bright March morning that may look like spring but is still chilly. Protect against those moments by layering Louis Garneau's Supra Windbreaker Men's Top beneath your team's new jerseys and ride in summer style with early-spring comfort.
- A cycling baselayer that fends off spring's bright chill
- Wind- and waterrpoof membrane on front and shoulders
- Lightweight, wicking body reduces the chances of overheating
- Long sleeves add coverage without stifling like full-blown arm warmers
- Item #LGN00GF
- [membrane/laminate] Extenz (3-layer) [body] Supra Filo 2
- Insulation Weight
- [front] midweight, [body] lightweight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.