Super Prestige Glove
With the dynamic nature of weather, especially in winter, it makes sense to have some adaptability built into your cycling clothing. After all, when you spend five hours out on the bike, a lot can change over the course of the ride. The Louis Garneau Super Prestige Gloves are made with this unpredictability in mind, and can transform from full-fingered gloves to lobster-style mitts as you ride. LG endowed the Super Prestige with a pull-out Teflon Spandex covering for extra warmth.
The top of the hand and fingers are made of thermo-laminated spandex, which traps heat and seals out water, and the palm is made from tough Amara synthetic and decked out with Garneau's X-Vent ventilation, designed to keep your hands from sweating while they're gripping the bars. Inside, 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps your hands warm during cold-weather rides. At the palm, Garneau used Biogel progressive padding to reduce the pressure on sensitive nerves, and made sure the fingers were touchscreen compatible so you can answer calls and snap photos.
- Versatile cold-weather cycling gloves with adaptable design
- Lycra under-glove works on its own or covered by the over-glove
- Wind Dry over-glove blocks cold wind and manages moisture
- Amara synthetic suede palms provide grip
- Variable-thickness gel foam in the palm dampens vibrations
- 40g Thinsulate insulation helps keep heat in
- Drytex lining forces moisture out for dry comfort
- Reflective piping increases visibility in low-light conditions