Inspired by the moments of being awestruck at the views taken in from your saddle, the Louis Garneau Struck Jersey helps you find those vistas—deep in the woods, at the tops of mountains, or in the middle of the desert—in cool, ventilated comfort and durable protection. The stretchy, lightweight Zircon fabric wicks sweat away from your skin as you battle climbs, then dries quickly with the help of the mesh back panel as you enjoy the breeze on the much-deserved descent. The relaxed fit provides a non-restrictive performance, allowing you to move freely in the saddle, while the silicone grippers at the shoulders lock the fit in place. Reflective accents bolster visibility for the ride home after the sun's gone down, and a zippered side pocket safely carries your cash for a quick bite on the way home.
- Take in the views from the trail in this comfortable jersey
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric keeps you comfortably dry
- Relaxed fit provides an open range of motion
- Reflective accents boost your visibility
- UPF 30 sun-protection adds some defense against UV rays
- Side zippered pocket carries small essentials