Stockholm Tights - No Chamois
Louis Garneau developed its new Stockholm Women's Tights to be the ideal bottom-layer for cool and cold weather exercise. In addition to cycling, the tights were designed to be the perfect lower-body layer for Nordic skiing and running. They were made without a chamois and with Garneau's lightly insulated HeatMaxx material, making them the perfect choice for all your upcoming outdoor adventures.
Garneau constructed the Stockholm tights out of its HeatMaxx fabric, which is a Roubaix-type material with a smooth outer-surface and a brushed micro-fleece lining. This stretchy fabric strikes a fine balance between keeping you warm and not restricting movement with bulky fabrics. The tights feature 12 panels in total, stitched together with friction-minimizing flatlock seams. The material's composition works to keep your legs warm, while at the same time, ensuring that you stay dry through its exceptional wicking capabilities.
The Stockholm tights were finished off with a drawstring and Garneau's proprietary HuggFit waist, which smoothly wraps your waist and secures the fit up top. At the cuffs, Garneau's signature ankle grippers keep the leg panels firmly in place. Additionally, reflective accents were added throughout to increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- From Nordic to road, these tights will take you through the cold
- Skips the chamois so you can add your own, or go without
- 10-panel construction gently hugs and supports your muscles
- Brushed micro-fleece liner traps heat inside, wicks sweat out
- Smooth outer surface slices through wind and ice
- Friction-minimizing flatlock seams prevent chaffing
- Drawstrings and elastic dial in the perfect fit at waist