Stockholm Tights - No Chamois
Louis Garneau knows the importance of versatility when it comes to cool- and cold-weather apparel. For that reason, it designed the new Stockholm Tights to not only be your go-to choice for fall and winter riding, but also to be the perfect lower-body layer for Nordic skiing and running. The tights were made without a chamois and with Garneau's lightly insulated HeatMaxx material, making them the ideal choice for all of your upcoming fall and winter outdoor activities.
Garneau constructed the Stockholm tights out of its HeatMaxx fabric, which is a Roubaix-type material with a smooth outer-surface and a brushed micro-fleece liner. This stretchy fabric strikes a fine balance between keeping you warm and not restricting movement with bulky fabrics. The tights feature 10 panels in total, stitched together with friction-minimizing flatlock seams. The material's composition works to keep your legs warm, while at the same time, ensuring that you stay dry through its exceptional wicking capabilities.
The Stockholm tights were finished off with a drawstring and elastic waist, which secures the fit up top. At the cuffs, Garneau's signature ankle grippers keep the leg panels firmly in place. Additionally, reflective accents were added throughout in order to increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Versatile tights for the winter cyclist and Nordic skier
- Skips the chamois so you can add your own, or go sans chamois
- 10-panel construction gently hugs and supports your muscles
- Brushed micro-fleece liner traps heat inside, wicks sweat out
- Smooth outer surface slices through wind and ice
- Friction-minimizing flatlock seams prevent chaffing
- Drawstrings and elastic dial in the perfect fit at waist