Span Jr Jersey
Created for up-and-coming groms figuring out the flow of trail riding, the Louis Garneau Span Jr Jersey delivers a relaxed fit for optimal on-bike movement, along with a lightweight, breathable mesh fabric for cool ventilation. It's constructed with a dropped rear hem for fuller rear coverage when she's roosting up dirt and riding in wet forests where moisture readily flings upwards. Additionally, you'll find some peace of mind in the reflective accents for heightened visibility, and UPF30 sun-protection for days when there's not a cloud in sight.
- Jersey for younger trail riders coming into their own
- Relaxed fit with dropped rear hem for fuller coverage
- Lightweight mesh keeps him cool and dry on the trail
- Reflective accents bolster visibility
- Comfort crew neck prevents irritation while riding