The trainer can wait.
The integrated AirZone chamois consists of dual-density foam, providing just the right amount of cushioning for long days in the saddle. Perforations throughout increase moisture transport and ventilation for enhanced comfort. Additionally, its tapered edges eliminate pinching, and the antimicrobial treatment provides extra freshness.
Power+ Lycra along the waistband stabilizes and supports, while evenly distributing pressure to reduce irritation and pressure points. Smooth flatlock seams eliminate chafing when you're riding for long durations. Other key features include articulated knees for unrestricted pedal movement, signature ankle grippers for a secure fit, and reflective accents for boosted visibility after dark.
- Suit up before cold winter rides with the heat-retaining, wind-blocking comfort of the Louis Garneau Women's Solano 2 Tights.
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
not a good fit for me
- Fit: Runs large
The chamois on the LG Solano 2 was very big and the legging material was too baggy. The material was nice, light weight, warm, not a good fit for me, I had to return them. If you like a lot of padding in the chamois these will work very well for you