Keep your hands from freezing this winter with the Shield+ Gloves from Louis Garneau. It's not quite a lobster design, nor do all the fingers have their own spot with the pinky and ring fingers occupying one pocket for maximum warmth. Supra WindDry shields the top of your hands from the elements with its wind and waterproof insert that just so happens to be breathable too, so you can actually go about enjoying your ride instead of suffering through with digits that have a hard time braking and shifting. And because it uses 3 thin plies and has 4-way stretch, you won't be giving up any dexterity either. Insulation duties are handled by the inclusion of PrimaLoft Gold Active + 100-gram adding toasty warmth when you need it most.
The palm features PU leather for durability and grip while the Biogel progressive padding soaks up the hits. At the wrists, an extra-long cuff with a wide hook-and-loop closure opening provides additional protection and makes getting into and out of the gloves easy and allows you to sneak in some glove liners if it's really miserable out. Lastly, the reflective accents will provide a bit of extra visibility on darker rides.
- Cold-weather gloves that keep your hands warm
- Windproof Supra WindDry membrane blocks the elements
- Faux PU leather keeps grip secure
- Padded palm absorbs road chatter
- ErgoAir ventilation reduces the risk of clammy palms
- Extender cuff adds additional coverage
- Reflective details add visibility in low-light