It's hard to beat the comfort of home, and the Louis Garneau Ruby II Shoes for women just may be the ruby slippers that take you there. They combine just enough tech to keep you up to date and in charge on the road, but without going overboard with bells and whistles that the pro's demand. Crafted from seamless PU leather and mesh, the uppers hug your feet in securely, while an IP1-S Boa allows you to cinch things down and make two-way micro-adjustments for the perfect fit. A hook-and-loop strap secures your forefoot without pressing down on your instep, allowing natural toe splay that not only boosts your comfort, but power, too. The new Ruby II may share a lot of similarities with its predecessor, the Ruby, but it features Louis Garneau's new X-Comfort Zone technology. This innovative tech allows the shoe to stretch to accommodate those with wider feet, thanks to the ventilated elastomer-spandex insert. This makes for a non-constrictive fit that keeps you going for the long rides ahead.
- A cycling shoe for spin class to centuries
- Stiff nylon and fiberglass sole won't flex under power
- Seamless uppers are smooth and comfortable
- Prevent hot-foot with mesh panels to boost breathing
- Boa and hook-and-loop strap dial in your fit
- X-Comfort Zone allows some flex to fit wider feet
- HRS-90 secure heel cup prevents wiggle in the back