Explore meandering singletrack across old-growth forests and coastal mountains with the Women's River Run Jersey by Louis Garneau. Ideal for wherever your trail riding exploits take you, the River Run Jersey is a bit more relaxed for maneuverability when you're picking through rock gardens and cruising across elevated boardwalks.
It's comprised of Drytex 2002 fabric, which rapidly wicks moisture to aide in temperature regulation. This fabric boasts a permanent anti-odor treatment for lasting freshness, which is especially nice when you're sweating profusely on the trail. Synthetic mesh panels increase breathability, so you'll feel airy-cool when your riding companions are about to drop like flies from stifling heat. And because you'll need replenishment half-way through, the large rear pocket is ideal for carrying your nutritional needs and snacks.
- Cool-wearing comfort for exploring remote trails
- A bit more relaxed for unencumbered maneuverability
- Drytex 2002 fabric wicks moisture for quick evaporation
- Permanent anti-odor for freshness, even after washing
- Breathable mesh panels regulate body temperature
- Large zippered pocket at rear for roomy storage
- Reflective accents boost visibility