Comfort and style.
Morning commutes and spin classes have you searching for a pair of padded shorts, but you're not quite ready to join the spandex-clad brigade so you opt for a pair of Louis Garneau Women's Rio Cycling Shorts. Their neutrally sporty styling and removable chamois liner lend a versatility that crosses exercise disciplines with ease. Lightweight fabrics breathe easily and dry quickly no matter if you're cranking pedals in front of a sea of fans, listening to the wind whip through your helmet vents on a local bike path, or enjoying a leisurely walk with your favorite pup.
- Sporty shorts with a removable liner
- Slim Flex chamois provides versatile support
- Soft HugFit waistband is secure without pinching
- Pocket on waistband holds keys or other small essentials
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.