Comfort comes full circle.
Designed to make your introduction into the world of cycling as comfortable as possible, the Louis Garneau Women's Radius Cycling Short gives you optimal support to hit the trail or pedal along the road in total comfort. Best of all, its attractive price won't drain your funds for future upgrades to your bike or complementary pieces to your cycling kit. It's designed to effortlessly swap between casual road use and everyday trail rides, allowing you to dabble in both without purchasing separate shorts for each respective discipline.
The Radius Short employs LG's Rhino fabric, which is a two-way stretch that's both breathable and tough-wearing, so you'll reap the benefits of temperature regulation and longevity alike. This fabric features a DWR finish that repels oncoming showers, muddy trail debris, and stains from soaking through and compromising comfort. Reflective accents boost visibility on the road, giving you extra visibility to finish sunset rides along busy traffic corridors.
Alleviating saddle pressure and soaking up fatiguing vibration, the sewn-in liner features a women's-specific chamois for cushy padding. This integrated liner uses AirFit Mesh for cool-wearing comfort, seeing you'll be enthusiastically pedaling down the road with newfound confidence. The AirSport chamois uses high-density foam that absorbs vibration transmitted through your road or mountain bike, lessening fatigue and soreness in the saddle. The outermost chamois layer enjoys four-way stretch and pre-shaped wings for greater maneuverability.
- Comfort-first philosophy for cyclists and trail riders
- Sewn-in liner of AirFit mesh for breathability
- AirSport chamois absorbs fatiguing vibration
- Rhino fabric is tough-wearing and breathable
- DWR finish repels light rain and flinging mud
- Cargo pocket adds functional storage
- Reflective accents for safety
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.