A Shield From The Elements.
When Mother Nature takes cold temperatures and tosses wind and precipitation in the mix, reach for the Louis Garneau Proof Gloves to keep your hands toasty. Designed to handle wet conditions, these gloves are made from a blend of thermo-laminated spandex and neoprene on the outside and a micro-fleece lining for a touch of extra warmth. Thinsulate insulation traps heat to keep your fingers warm without adding bulk.
The Proof Gloves feature a PU leather palm so your hands won't slip off the hoods or brake levers. Padding reduces pressure on your nerves, while the X-Vent design helps wick moisture and promotes temperature regulation. The double cuff design includes a spandex inner cuff with a hook-and-loop strap on the exterior to seal out cold and moisture. A micro-fiber thumb offers a comfortable way to wipe away sweat or ice accumulation when you're working hard, and reflective elements increase visibility in low light conditions.
- Handle cold, wet, and windy conditions in these gloves
- Waterproof construction for comfort
- Thinsulate insulation offers warmth without the bulk
- PU leather palms with X-Vent design for moisture management
- Dual cuff seals out the elements without pressure
- Touchscreen compatible fingers
- Reflective elements enhance visibility in low light