For the ‘in-between’ temps.
It’s chilly enough to cover your knees, but not quite cold enough for long pants. Fortunately for you, the Louis Garneau Pro Knickers are the perfect choice for chilly early season rides. The Pro Knickers provide a body-wrapping, four-paneled fit for in-the-saddle comfort and sleek aerodynamics. The smooth Fit Sensor fabric features a brushed back to wick moisture and retain body heat—while remaining soft to the touch. Garneau’s patented female-specific AirZone chamois features seamless construction and a 4-way stretch for maximized fit and comfort no matter how long you’re in the saddle.
- Flatlock seams provide a ‘second-skin’ feel
- HuggFit waist eliminates pinching
- Front, back and bottom reflective logos keep you visible to motorists at dusk
- Anti-bacterial AirZone chamois is specially designed to conform ergonomically with the human body for optimal comfort without the ‘diaper’ feel
View more Women's Knickers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I wear these knickers under my mountain bike shorts and they work well. The chamois does go a little high in the back but I find the front coverage suitable - but that said, I spend a lot of time out of the saddle. I haven't tried these on a road ride. I like the waist bands on Louis Garneau - they don't bunch up on me.
I give up!!!
These are nice knickers; well made, flattering fit, nice details, very comfortable waistband, non-binding in the knees, and a stretchy but supportive material. HOWEVER, the deal breaker is the pad. Why on earth do women's cycling clothing manufacturers think a cycling pad has to cover a woman's entire ass???? HELLOOOO: the pad only needs to cover my sit bones and pubic area, guys! I don't need the padding on my tailbone, nor do I need it on my outer hips!!!!
I give up! I'm returning these knickers (I returned a pair of Castelli's for the same reason) and am ordering what I should have ordered in the first place: Giordana Women's Forma Red Carbon knickers. I have been searching for a less expensive but performance oriented product for too long. I now swear my allegiance to Giordana. They understand what a women's cycling pad should be. For comparison, take a look at the photo I've included in my review. The green pad is the LG Pro Women's knicker, the red pad is the Giordana Women's Forma Red Carbon bib short pad.