Ahead of the competition.
Blending the benefits of compressive support, streamlined design, and quick-drying relief, the Louis Garneau Women's Pro Carbon Top maximizes speed and comfort on race day. Its sleeveless design smoothly slides underneath your wetsuit, thanks to its minimized flatlock seams. The lengthened top-zip ventilates your core when you're overheating in the bike and run stages, with strategically placed Carbon-X Mesh vents for exceptional breathability. Further contributing to its cool-wearing feel on the race course, the Coldblack finish reflects scorching UV rays, much like a lightly colored fabric.
Staying true to its namesake, the sleeveless jersey's CB Carbon Slick fabric quickly pulls perspiration off your skin for rapid evaporation. Its antimicrobial properties ensure lasting freshness when you're racing and training rigorously. Going one step further for support, Tri-Rev provides a streamlined fit with compressive properties. Other race-friendly features include laser-cut shoulders for improved aerodynamics, front and rear reflective accents, and rear-flap pockets for storing race nutrition.
- Professionally designed top for triathletes, runners, and cyclists
- Carbon Slick fabric pulls perspiration off your skin for evaporation
- Sleeveless, semi-fitted style slides under wetsuits with ease
- Carbon-X mesh vents amplify breathable ventilation
- Coldblack finish reflects scorching UV rays