Ahead of the competition.
Blending the benefits of compressive support, streamlined design, and quick-drying relief, the Louis Garneau Women's Pro Carbon Top maximizes speed and comfort on race day. Its sleeveless design smoothly slides underneath your wetsuit, thanks to its minimized flatlock seams. The lengthened top-zip ventilates your core when you're overheating in the bike and run stages, with strategically placed Carbon-X Mesh vents for exceptional breathability. Further contributing to its cool-wearing feel on the race course, the Coldblack finish reflects scorching UV rays, much like a lightly colored fabric.
- Professionally designed top for triathletes, runners, and cyclists
- Carbon Slick fabric pulls perspiration off your skin for evaporation
- Sleeveless, semi-fitted style slides under wetsuits with ease
- Carbon-X mesh vents amplify breathable ventilation
- Coldblack finish reflects scorching UV rays
View more Women's Tri Tops
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.