Made with a soft blend of merino and synthetic fibers, the vintage-looking Louis Garneau Women's Power Wool Jersey keeps you naturally warm, even in wet and cold conditions. The channeled construction of merino wool on the inner face allows maximum sweat-wicking performance while preserving your body heat, and the smooth polyester outer face works exceptionally well when layering under a jacket in colder conditions. Mini-stitching throughout improves this garment's overall flexibility without restricting movement, while the reflective accents give your outing extra visibility when the sun starts to go down.
- Vintage style meets modern warmth and performance on the road
- Polartec Power Wool fabric maintains warmth in wet conditions
- Regular fit allows room for layers and mobility
- Fabric breathes well, wicks sweat, and fights odors
- Reflective accents increase visibility on the road
- Rear angled pockets stash tubes, snacks, and water
View more Women's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.