We all could use extra support
Not all triathlon singlets come with enough support for "the girls," especially if you are a C/D cup or larger. The Louis Garneau Power Bra not only provides exceptional support, it also is sewn from fabrics to keep you dry.
View more Women's Tri Tops
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
great tri bra
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
dries really quickly. fits well underneath whatever - shirt, jersey, trisuit, wetsuit. used this for a sprint tri and will be using it in a halfironman soon. hoping it's just as comfy then! i am a 34c and would have tried on a medium if it was available, but went with the small because it seems like it will be best for swim legs (nice and snug so no unnecessary drag and resistance).