Item # LGN00JV
Louis Garneau Platinum II Shoe - Men's $159.95
The Platinum II Shoe provides an efficient pedaling platform with its injected nylon/fiberglass sole, but without being unruly or overly stiff like a pure carbon sole. It'll accommodate both three-bolt road cleats and two-bolt cleats used by mountain bike riders, so you can use this shoe for virtually any riding discipline you find yourself in. Additionally, Louis Garneau uses an excellent Boa IP1-S closure, which provides micro-adjustments with the quick twist of a dial.
- Foot-conforming shoe adjusts to virtually any foot width
- X-Comfort Zone stretch insert for a custom, glove-like fit
- Accommodates B to D+ foot widths (narrower to wider feet)
- Boa IP1 dial provides micro-adjustable fit over the uppers
- Fiberglass/nylon sole for efficiency without being too stiff
- Breathable sole inserts provide cooling airflow on hot days
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead