A complete package.
A stylish design will only take you so far. Thankfully, though, Louis Garneau's Phenicia Women's Jersey doesn't depend on looks alone. Instead, lightweight, technical fabrics and a race-inspired fit ensure that this top will have you pedaling in comfort.
Its Micro-Airdry fabric is made with a small inner-honeycomb design that increases airflow through the jersey while also pulling perspiration away from your skin. This keeps your core dry and free from irritation. Additionally, the material features a UPF 30 protection rating that protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays.
To prevent migration when pedaling, an elastic hem holds the Phenicia securely in place. A nine-inch front zipper lets you adjust airflow for customizable temperature regulation, and for storage of your ride essentials, Garneau has also included three rear pockets.
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.