Free to be.
On cool days of training, we like to be free to choose our preferred mode of suffering: running or riding. Since they're chamois-free Louis Garneau's Optimum Mat Tights facilitate both, letting us either leg it out without feeling like we're in a diaper or layer our preferred summer shorts—and preferred chamois—underneath them. Either way, the breathable material provides coverage to knees and lower legs without stifling them in shoulder-season temperatures.
- Tights for running or riding in cool conditions
- Light material provides coverage without stifling
- Mesh inserts behind the knees boost ventilation
- Drawstring waistband cinches down the fit
- Flatlock seams reduce the irritation of training in the cold
- Pockets provide discreet storage for keys and gels
- Reflective elements help keep you sparkly in dim conditions
- Chamois-free construction lets you wear your preferred cycling shorts underneath
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.