Every year when hot summer days give way to brisk autumn mornings, we're presented with a choice: warmers or knickers. Warmers offer more flexibility but, when you're committed to riding in the chill, kit like Louis Garneau's Cycling Knickers for Women do away with the hassle of baby-sitting drooping knee warmers throughout your ride.
The Otpimum blends LG's Signature Mat and Quantum fabrics for a construction that targets stretch and comfort. The lack of a fleecy internal face means that these materials are ideal for temperatures ranging from the mid 50s to the mid 60s, though personal preference could push that range by a few degrees Fahrenheit in either direction.
The knicks are finished with a four-way-stretch, graduated chamois that provides support where it's desirable and relief where support would be a bad thing. The waist ensures that everything stays in place with the HugFit band construction. LG's typical Powerband surfaces at the hems to provide grip, and an internal waist pocket keeps your house key from mingling with spare arm warmers, wind vests, and knit gloves in your jersey pockets.
- Non-thermal knickers for shoulder-season cycling
- High-stretch material shields knees without bulky insulation
- AirSport chamois provides support for casual and training rides
- Gently compressive leg and waist bands maintain coverage
- Finished with an internal waist pocket and reflective details
View more Women's Knickers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.